Call 13 22 03 immediately if you've found a serious fault with our equipment.
If you think damage to our equipment might be a danger to yourself or the community, you should call us.
Get in touch straight away if:
- Someone's been injured by an accident involving our equipment
- There's been an accident that's damaged other property involving our equipment
- A fault with our equipment poses an immediate danger to the public
- Overhead wires are down or damaged
- You've previously reported the damage and it appears not to have been actioned
- Your Telstra home phone line has stopped working
you can report the issue using the form below.
Or press here to report a payphone that has a fault or needs attention.